- Self-drilling Phillips truss head screw measuring #8 in different lengths, helps to drill hole and tap threads in one operation. When selecting a self-drilling screw design, it is important to consider the material thickness and type of materials to be joined. These stainless tek screws are great to use in environments that are damp.
- The hex head profile delivers a straightforward approach to driving without slippage, while the self drilling screw tips offer a built-in feature eliminating time spent on pre-drilling holes and project completion, easy to use with everyday tools and they can be easily removed with a screwdriver or drill.
- Hex Washer Head Self Tapping Screw
- #8×1/2″—50pcs #8×5/8″—40pcs
- #8×3/4″—40pcs #8×1″—30pcs
- Phillips Modified Truss Head Self Tapping Screw
- #8×1/2″—50pcs #8×5/8″—40pcs #8×3/4″—40pcs #8×1″—30pcs
- Crafted from 100% 410 stainless steel, they’re manufactured to provide a long-lasting and secure hold. Coated with Black Oxide, giving the screws an excellent corrosion and abrasion resistance, making them ideal for any number of indoor and outdoor applications.
- These screws with self-drilling tips can be drilled straight into any metal surface, avoiding the need for pre-drilled holes. Simply drill the screws through the holes and secure to the floor or wall of your metal truck or trailer.
- These super-handy self-drilling screws were designed to fasten and secure two pieces of material (metal-to-metal or metal-to-wood, metal-to-plastic, etc) together, without the need for pre-drilling. Whether you’re a contractor or DIY warrior, these hardware accessories are a must-have for anyone doing heavy duty installations.
There are no reviews yet.