- 【Dimensions】Diameter: #6 #8 #10 | Head: Pan Head | Drive Type: Phillips | Point Type: #2/#3 | Quantity: 415pcs | Material: 410 Stainless Steel.
- 【410 Stainless Steel Self Tapping Screws】Not like other uses 304 Stainless Steel, VIGRUE self tapping screws are made of 410 Stainless Steel which features harder and higher tensile strength, more corrosion resistant, will last longer than other hardware on the market.
- 【Pan Head Self Tapping Screws Assortment】VIGRUE self drilling tek screws features sharp tip and durable deep cut Philips drive head will get the job done easily, stripping heads is a thing of the past! Including most of common used sizes, is great to have around for fixing and joining thin metal, wood, furniture, plastic and other materials.
- 【Warm Tips for Metal Screws】The sheet metal screw of #6 allows for Max. 2.5mm carbon steel sheet; #8 screws for Max. 3mm carbon steel sheet; #10 screws for Max. 4.5mm carbon steel sheet to avoid breaking off. Min Breaking Torque-2.8N.M.
- 【Professional Aftersales Service】Fast shipping, 3-7 business days to arrive. 30 days no risk-return and 2-year assurance, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the after sales services. VIGRUE is always your trusted hardware kit supplier. Visit our store to find More Self Tapping Metal Screws.”
Phillips Pan Head Self Tapping Screw
#6×1/2”—50pcs #6×3/4”—40pcs #6×1”—35pcs
#8×1/2′—35pcs #8×5/8”—30pcs #8×3/4”—30pcs
#8×1”—25pcs #8×1-1/4″—20pcs #8×1-1/2″—20pcs
#10×1/2″—25pcs #10×5/8”—25pcs #10×3/4”—20pcs
#10×1″—20pcs #10×1-1/4″—15pcs #10×1-1/2″—15pcs #10×2″—10pcs
These self drilling screws are crafted from 100% stainless steel, they’re manufactured to provide a long-lasting and secure hold. It’s 410 Stainless Steel grade construction offers both corrosion and heat resistant properties that make them ideal for any number of indoor and outdoor applications.
Phillips pan head self drilling screws come with a clear storage case, convenient and versatile. Whether you’re a contractor or DIY warrior, these hardware accessories are a must-have for anyone doing heavy duty installations.
There are no reviews yet.